PERMISSION TO REPRINT
Reprinting is defined as using Saving Graves materials as is, with no content changes. This does not include format changes. Simply printing a single hard copy for personal or private use does not require permission. Permission to reprint up to 50 copies of up to any 5 articles on the Saving Graves web sites ( Including making copies for use or distribution to students in a educational setting) may be granted under the following conditions:
- Duplication is for an educational purpose in a not-for-profit institution.
- Copies are distributed free of charge beyond the cost of duplication.
- The copyright notice is properly displayed
- The article is reproduced as is, without changes or additions.
- Each copy includes a full citation of the source, including The URL to the original page containing the article, or to Saving Graves (http://www.savinggraves.net) is provided
- The article will not be reproduced on another Web site or for-profit publication.
If the above stipulations are met, please contact Saving Graves for permission to use the document.
This authorization does not include articles, illustrations, graphics, or photographs not copyrighted by Saving Graves.