Interested in Adopting this state? Click here to learn more.
New Jersey Cemetery Preservation Law
- 40:10B-3. Historic cemeteries; restoration, maintenance or preservation by county or municipality
- 40:60-25.33. Cemeteries which are public nuisances; acquisition by municipalities and boards of education
- 40:60-25.34. Cemeteries detrimental to public health or morals; possession by municipality
- 45:27-2 Definitions relative to cemeteries.
- New Jersey Legislature website - you can search statutes here.
New Jersey State Government
New Jersey Law Enforcement
Do you know of a cemetery that is in danger of destruction or has been abandoned? Click Here to submit an Endangered Cemetery Report.