Interested in Adopting this state? Click here to learn more.
Massachusetts Cemetery Preservation Law
- General Laws of Massachusetts - Chapter 114 - Cemeteries and Burials
- Section 73. Tombs, graves, memorials, trees, plants; injuring, removing.
- Section 73A. Removal of gravestones and other memorials for repair or reproduction.
- Section 74. Desecrating place of burial; use and occupation as evidence of title.
- Section 75. Removal of flowers, flags or memorial tokens from burial lot.
Massachusetts State Government
- Massachusetts State Website
- Massachusetts State Archives
- Massachusetts Department of Veterans Services - Cemeteries
Massachusetts Law Enforcement
Do you know of a cemetery that is in danger of destruction or has been abandoned? Click Here to submit an Endangered Cemetery Report.